Veterans have pledged an oath to support and defend the Constitution. A new generation of men and women are answering the call to serve again and are taking The Pledge to put principles before politics.
- I will be honest
- I will use the power of my office only for the service of my constituents and my country
- I will work to bring civility to Congress
- I will participate in a cross-partisan veterans caucus
- I will meet with a Member from an opposing party one-on-one at least once a month
- I will join with colleagues on both sides of the aisle on at least one piece of substantial legislation each year, and co-sponsor additional pieces